Can you name the 1000 largest South American cities using the Flash quiz?
- Enter a code in the box below
- Correctly named codes will show up below
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Source: Citypopulation, Geonames for Coordinates
- Use the Flash quiz to name as many of the 1,000 largest South American cities you can, trying to get codes for the categories. When done, enter any red codes received in the Sporcle quiz. SEE NOTES.
- NOTES: Type LOWER CASE and DO NOT use punctuation. ZOOMING TIP: Hold the SHIFT key while zooming with the mouse wheel to prevent the page from scrolling. The bottom left grid shows the top cities gotten by state, up to 50. If a number N appears here you have the first N largest cities in that state. For example, if you have the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th largest cities, you will not see anything, but if you get the largest a "4" will appear showing you have the 4 largest in that state. Codes are given for the largest as well as top 3, 5, 10, and 25 largest cities in a certain # of states. Codes also given for cities of a certain size (coded by color), states completed, total % of population of all cities, largest cities, regions, cities in Brazil, Colombia, Argentina and Venezuela, and total cities completed. Caribbean is Colombia Venezuela, Suriname, Guyana and French Guiana. Andean is Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia. Atlantic is Suriname, Guyana, French Guiana, Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina. Southern Cone is Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina and Chile.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Popular trivia games today