Can you name the US state capitals that are closest to one another?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Enter two state capitals (e.g. Albany Augusta). Any of them can be used again with another capital (e.g. Albany Trenton). Distances are geodesic (as the crow flies) between capitols or State Houses.
- Source: Movable Type Scripts
- Also try: Capitals Far From Border
Nearest US State Capitals Quiz
- Created Jul 26, 2010 in Geography
- Featured Oct 6, 2012
- Game Plays 16,561
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →