Can you name the countries whose long-form names contain the demonym and not the short-form name?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: US Department of State - Independent States in the World
- Example: Australia (demonym: Australian) would be a correct answer if it's long-form name were "The Australian Federated States", but it would not if it were "The Federated States of Australia".
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Long-form country names that contain demonyms Quiz
- Created Sep 14, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 32
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →