Can you name the U.S. states by their second largest county?
- Click any empty Second Largest County* or State to answer for that location
- Source: National Association of Counties
- Alaska is divided into boroughs and and geographical census areas. Louisiana is divided into parishes. Only the counties of Massachusetts which are geographic census areas are considered.
- Also try: US States by Fifth Largest City
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
State by Second Largest County Quiz
- Created Jan 16, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 58
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →