Can you name the phrases or names that contain 3 consecutive letters of the alphabet spaced apart (...XYZABC...)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- There will be three consecutive letters of the alphabet hidden inside each phrase/name, and they will be broken apart by the spaces between words (for example: Greek Underworld waterway = riveR STyx)
- Please ignore the words that should be capitalized but aren't. It looks better this way. Also, the alphabet wraps around from Z to A, so don't forget YZA and ZAB!
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Easy as A B C Quiz
- Created Mar 29, 2010 in Language
- Game Plays 157
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →