Can you name the seven letter words that can be 'beheaded' twice to create new words?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- "Beheading" means to remove the first letter of a word to make a new one (for example: PREVIEW -> REVIEW).
- You can give just the 7 letter word or all three words (in order). The seven-letter words are sorted alphabetically.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Double Be-header: Game 2 Quiz
- Created Apr 7, 2010 in Language
- Game Plays 174
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →