Can you name the words that sound like they should have opposites, but don't?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Ex. "Debunk" is a word, but "bunk" is not. The definition is "to expose as false" so the undefinition would be "to prove or establish." Both "bunk" and "debunk" would be acceptable answers.
- Source: dictionary.com
- *These words have opposites in the dictionary, but they are either archaic, extremely uncommon, mostly unrelated in meaning, or back-formed from the original unopposite.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
- Created Aug 13, 2011 in Language
- Game Plays 20
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →