Can you name the number of calories in these fast food items (nearest multiples of 100)?
- Click any empty Food or Calories to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: 2011 Calorie King
- The actual number of calories and two nearest multiples of 100 are accepted as correct answers; all other multiples of 100 are wrong answers.
- Ex. 2 tablespoons of peanut butter have 190 calories; 190, 100, and 200 are correct answers. 300, 400, etc. are wrong answers. No food item has fewer than 100 calories or more than 1600 calories.
- Also try: Fast Food Calorie Match
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →