Can you name the column which contains the larger value?
- Click any empty Column A or Which is larger? to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- For the sake of clarity, "larger" means the greater positive number. 5>3, but 3>-5. Remember to follow the order of operations!
- Enter 'A' if you think the left column contains the greater value, and 'B' if you think it's the right column.
- Also try: Prime Number or Not?
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Which is Larger? (Math) Quiz
- Created Jan 14, 2012 in Science
- Game Plays 510
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →