Can you name the pairs of countries that share a non-maritime boundary in Europe?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Boundary pairs are listed alphabetically, but the names can be given in either order. Boundaries in the Caucasus region are included when one of the countries is generally considered European.
- Source: CIA World Factbook, among others
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Every International Boundary in Europe Quiz
- Created Jul 15, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 182
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →