Can you name the combinations for the three largest cities from each province?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: citypopulation.de
- Each column contains a city name. Enter the correct combination of 3 cities (left-to-right) to display the province they are in. The cities are the 3 largest in the province, as of 2006.
- There is one city from each province in each column. Numbers must be entered starting from the first column, then the second, then the third.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Safecracker: Cities of Canada Quiz
- Created Sep 21, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 222
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →