Can you name the words where the first consonant has replaced all other consonants?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- In each of these sets (and, sorry, the category headers as well). All consonants have been replaced by the first consonant in the word. e.g. For the category "Singers", Sinatra would be Sisassa.
- Also try: Consonantal Drift 2
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Consonantal Drift 3 Quiz
- Created Nov 6, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 976
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →