Can you name the words where the first consonant has replaced all other consonants?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- In each of these sets (and, sorry, the category headers as well). All consonants have been replaced by the first consonant in the word. e.g. For the category "Dwarves", Sleepy would be SSEESY
- Also try: Consonantal Drift
- Any leading "The" has been dropped from titles.
If you played "Consonantal Drift" before I pared it down to 48 answers, you don't need to play this one. If you want a big hint, type "Gimme Categories"
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →