Can you name the words where the first consonant has replaced all other consonants?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- In each of these sets (and, sorry, the category headers as well). All consonants have been replaced by the first consonant in the word. e.g. For the category "Capitals", Wellington would be Wewwiwwwow
- Also try: 'Argle' Bargle or Foofaraw?
- Any leading "The" has been dropped from titles.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →