Can you name the four members of each set by unscrambling 1 word from EACH column from left to right?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- DIRECTIONS: Select 1 unscrambled word in each column to form a 4 word group with something in common. Enter them IN ORDER from left to right and the category will appear.
- EXAMPLE: Enter EYE EAR HIP GUM, which will reveal the category and give you credit for 4 answers. BEWARE!!! Some words MAY fit more than one category!!! You'll need the correct combination.
- Also try: Foursomes from Sets
Fractured Foursomes Quiz
- Created Nov 24, 2011 in Language
- Featured Apr 27, 2012
- Game Plays 22,790
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →