Can you name the words and names that only have the letter L as a consonant?
- Click any empty Clue (Length) or Answer to answer for that location
- Answers are in length order, but not alphabetical order. This is not an exhaustive list - there are many more. NOTE: Y is treated as a vowel where appropriate.
- Also try: Constant Consonants (H-J-K)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Constant Consonants (L) Quiz
- Created Jul 24, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 406
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →