Can you name the Baseball Person/Answer associated with each letter from Ogden Nash's 'Line-Up For Yesterday'?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Swarthmore Website
- Ogden Nash wrote a poem an assigned a baseball person to each letter of the alphabet (except two letters, one a non-baseball person, and the other a fuzzy idea).
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Ogden Nash's 'Line-Up For Yesterday' Quiz
- Created Dec 9, 2009 in Sports
- Game Plays 37
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →