Can you name the lectionary based memory verses for All Saints' Day?
- Click any empty Verse & Number of Words or Memorized Scripture to answer for that location
- Answer "1," "2," "3," "4," to see NIV 1984 memory verses. In 2012, as always, All Saints' Day (red linens, yr B) is on November 1. Prayers begin & end: "Our Father, .... In Jesus' name we pray. Amen."
- Source: Lectionary Scriptures
- Also try: 10 Verses for Salvation, FIB
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Lectionary Verses, All Saints' Day Quiz
- Created Oct 31, 2012 in Religion
- Game Plays 11
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →