Can you name the lectionary based memory verses for Ash Wednesday?
- Click any empty Verse & Number of Words or Memorized Scripture to answer for that location
- Source: Lectionary Scriptures
- Answer "1," "2," "3," "4," to see NIV 1984 memory verses. In 2013, Ash Wednesday (purple linens, yr C) is on February 13. Prayers begin and close: "Our Father, .... In Jesus' name we pray. Amen."
- Also try: types of prayer, A.C.T.S.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Lectionary Verse, Ash Wednesday Quiz
- Created Feb 13, 2013 in Religion
- Game Plays 6
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →