Can you name the letters (A-E), numbers (1-5), and Xs without guessing?
- Click any empty or to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Five cells are letters: A,B,C,D,E. Five are numbers: 1,2,3,4,5. Fifteen are Xs. Xs don't count as letters. Each letter and number appears only once. Adjacent includes diagonals. No need to guess.
- Source: Solution
- Also try: Crazy Hard Logic Puzzle
- *Letter's Position in the Alphabet: (A=1, B=2,...). **NEITHER letter is part of a longer word.
EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS MEANT BY CELL LETTER/NUMBER: Cell A1 has a cell letter of A and a cell number of 1.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Crazy Hard Logic Puzzle 3 Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →