Just For Fun
Just For Fun
iPhone & iPad
Can you name the Louisiana Family Law?
Answers do not have to be guessed in order
This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Popular Trivia Games Today
2nd Letters Take the Cake
North and South America by ANY 3 Letters
Pick Which Color?
1-50 in 60
Pandemic Logic Puzzle
Word Ladder: 1994 Best Picture
Nimble Number Logic Puzzle
Enter word to replace the X:
/72 word to replace the Xs correct
Show Missed Answers
cc 112- The court shall consider all relevant factors in determining the amount and duration of final support. These factors may include:
(1) The X and means of the parties
(2) The X of the parties
(3) The X of the parties
(4) The effect of X upon a party's earning capacity
(5) the X necessary for the claimant to acquire education/a job
(6) the X of the parties
(7) The x of the marriage
(8) The X to either or both parties
LARS 9:307- Divorce or separation from bed and board in a covenant marriage
(1) the other spouse has committed X
(2) the other spouse has committed a X and has been sentenced to X or X at hard labor.
(3) the other spouse has abandoned the matrimonial domicile for X and consistenly refuses to return.
(4) The other spouse has X or X the spouse seeking the divorce, or a kid of the spouses
(5) the spouses have been living separate and apart continuously without reconciliation for a period of X.
(6a) The spouses have been living separate and apart for one year from when the judgment of separation from bed and board was X
(6b) If there is a minor child, the spouses have been living separate and apart for X
CC 134- Factors in determining child's best interest
(1) The X, X and X between each party and the child
(2) The capacity and disposition to give the child X, X and X and to continue the education and rearing of child.
(3) The capacity and disposition of each party to provide the child with X, X, medical care and other material needs.
(4) The X the child has lived in a stable environment and the desire to continue that environment.
(5) The X, as a family unit, of the existing or proposed custodial homes.
(6) the X of each party insofar as it affects the child's welfare
(7) The X and X of the party
(8) The X, X and community history of the child
(9) The X preference of the child
(10) The X and ability of each party to facilitate and encourage a relationship between the other parent and the kid
(11) The X between the residences of the parties
(12) The X and care previously exercised by each party
LARS 9:355.12- Factors to determine contested relocation
(1) The nature, quality, extent of X with the parents
(2) The X, developmental stage, needs of kid and the likely impact of relocation
(3) The X of preserving a good relationship with the nonrelocating parent.
(4) The kid's reasonable X.
(5) Whether there is an established pattern of X of the parent wanting to move either to promote or thwart the relationship.
(6) Whether the move will enhance or detract from the X of the moving parent
(7) The X of each parent either wanting or opposing the move.
(8) The current employment circumstances of each parent and whether the proposed relocation is X to improve circumstance
(9) The extent to which the objecting parent has fulfilled their X
(10) The X of a relocation by the objecting parent
(11) Any history of X or X by either parent.
(12) Any other factors affecting the X.
CC 136B- Award of visitation rights for non parents
(1) The X of the prior relationship between the parties
(2) Whether the kid is in need of X that can be best provided by the relative.
(3) The X of the child if he is old enough to make one.
(4) The X of the relative to facilitate a close relationship between the kid and parents.
(5) The mental and physical X of the child and the relative.
LARS 9:315C3- Gross income
included, for purposes of self-employment.
HIDE THIS WARNING
You might also like these games:
Fast Food Restaurants
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Click to Comment
Louisiana Family Law Quiz
Created Nov 27, 2009 in
Game Plays 26
Verify your account
to favorite or nominate a game
Friend Scores and Standings
Loading friend results....
Top Games Today in Miscellaneous
Common Knowledge Minefield
US v. UK Baby Battle
30 Things You Should Know that...
Top Games with Similar Tags
Almost Useless Trivia
Fast Food Restaurants
Top User Games in Miscellaneous
Not a State State University
Top Girl Names by Decade (clic...
Brown is the New Black
SAT or ACT: Which Test is Righ...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-13 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →