report this ad
Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
/ Louisiana Family Law
Can you name the Louisiana Family Law?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
5x5 in 90: Mixed Sports Minefield Blitz
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
5x5 in 90: Mixed Geography Minefield Blitz
Were They in That Movie? II
'W' Cartoon Characters by Picture
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
Flower and Jewelry Names for Ladies
Enter word to replace the X:
cc 112- The court shall consider all relevant factors in determining the amount and duration of final support. These factors may include:
(1) The X and means of the parties
(2) The X of the parties
(3) The X of the parties
(4) The effect of X upon a party's earning capacity
(5) the X necessary for the claimant to acquire education/a job
(6) the X of the parties
(7) The x of the marriage
(8) The X to either or both parties
LARS 9:307- Divorce or separation from bed and board in a covenant marriage
(1) the other spouse has committed X
(2) the other spouse has committed a X and has been sentenced to X or X at hard labor.
(3) the other spouse has abandoned the matrimonial domicile for X and consistenly refuses to return.
(4) The other spouse has X or X the spouse seeking the divorce, or a kid of the spouses
(5) the spouses have been living separate and apart continuously without reconciliation for a period of X.
(6a) The spouses have been living separate and apart for one year from when the judgment of separation from bed and board was X
(6b) If there is a minor child, the spouses have been living separate and apart for X
CC 134- Factors in determining child's best interest
(1) The X, X and X between each party and the child
(2) The capacity and disposition to give the child X, X and X and to continue the education and rearing of child.
(3) The capacity and disposition of each party to provide the child with X, X, medical care and other material needs.
(4) The X the child has lived in a stable environment and the desire to continue that environment.
(5) The X, as a family unit, of the existing or proposed custodial homes.
(6) the X of each party insofar as it affects the child's welfare
(7) The X and X of the party
(8) The X, X and community history of the child
(9) The X preference of the child
(10) The X and ability of each party to facilitate and encourage a relationship between the other parent and the kid
(11) The X between the residences of the parties
(12) The X and care previously exercised by each party
LARS 9:355.12- Factors to determine contested relocation
(1) The nature, quality, extent of X with the parents
(2) The X, developmental stage, needs of kid and the likely impact of relocation
(3) The X of preserving a good relationship with the nonrelocating parent.
(4) The kid's reasonable X.
(5) Whether there is an established pattern of X of the parent wanting to move either to promote or thwart the relationship.
(6) Whether the move will enhance or detract from the X of the moving parent
(7) The X of each parent either wanting or opposing the move.
(8) The current employment circumstances of each parent and whether the proposed relocation is X to improve circumstance
(9) The extent to which the objecting parent has fulfilled their X
(10) The X of a relocation by the objecting parent
(11) Any history of X or X by either parent.
(12) Any other factors affecting the X.
CC 136B- Award of visitation rights for non parents
(1) The X of the prior relationship between the parties
(2) Whether the kid is in need of X that can be best provided by the relative.
(3) The X of the child if he is old enough to make one.
(4) The X of the relative to facilitate a close relationship between the kid and parents.
(5) The mental and physical X of the child and the relative.
LARS 9:315C3- Gross income
included, for purposes of self-employment.
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
Alphabetically First II
Wikipedia Word Clouds
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Games Today in Miscellaneous
Vowel-Beginning Baby Names (2015)
Colored Symbol Selection
Progressively Harder Car Logos
Top Games with Similar Tags
Number Stumper: Least to Greatest Minefield
Famous Family Trees
Law & Order SVU Opening
Top User Games in Miscellaneous
5x5 in 90: Mixed Miscellaneous Minefield Blitz
College Prep Classes
Can you click the space bar 300 times in 1 minute?
Colored Symbol Selection II
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Established January 30th, 2007
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →