Can you name the countries whose long-form names include words that are not found in any other country's name?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: U.S. State Dept. list of independent states
- Look for unique words that are not the country's short-form name and its adjectival equivalent, e.g. French Republic for France. Easiest answers are short-form names (like France).
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Countries with Unusual Long-form Names Quiz
- Created Oct 24, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 92
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →