Can you name the countries whose long-form name is the same as their common name?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: U.S. State Dept. list of independent states
- Most countries have short everyday names (like Belgium or Bolivia) as well as longer, formal names (Kingdom of Belgium, Plurinational State of Bolivia). But a few use one name for all occasions.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Countries with no long-form name Quiz
- Created Sep 29, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 2,066
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →