Can you guess the words by adding a prefix to the given 'p' roots?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Add a letter or two... or three (or more) to the front of the following Latin-derived roots. The answers should be common words (and some perhaps a bit less common). Lots of 'P' roots this time!
- Source: Wiktionary
- Also try: Add a Prefix III
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Add a Prefix IV Quiz
- Created Oct 11, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 25
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →