Can you match each work of literature and its author to the holiday that it is associated with?
- Click corresponding answers to create a match
- Holidays are either the period in which the literary work is primarily set or the holiday associated with the work in the public consciousness.
- First column is literary work, second is author, and third is the associated hoiday.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Tomes for the Holidays (Holiday Lit) Quiz
- Created Sep 23, 2013 in Holiday
- Game Plays 144
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →