Can you name the faster animal, Phelps or Fish?
- Click any empty Fish or Which is faster? (P)helps or the (F)ish? to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Link
- In a 100m freestyle race, Michael Phelps averages a speed of about 4.7 miles per hour. Pick the fish which could beat Phelps in a race by typing 'F'. If the fish is slower than Phelps, type 'P'.
- Also try: Animals Faster than Usain Bolt (Quickable)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Which is Faster: Phelps or Fish? Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →