Can you name the animals which have been awarded a Dickin Medal for displaying conspicuous gallantry and devotion?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: PDSA
- The Dickin Medal is the animal equivalent of the Victoria Cross. It is awarded to animals who have displayed conspicuous gallantry and devotion to duty whilst serving with British armed forces.
- Also try: Victoria Cross recipients
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Dickin Medal Animals Quiz
- Created Apr 18, 2013 in History
- Game Plays 25
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →