Can you name the 'seas' (maria) and 'ocean' (oceanus) of the moon?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: IAU Gazeteer of Planetary Nomenclature, as published by USGS
- Answers can be given in English or Latin. But don't think that makes the quiz easy — only real "luna-tics" will be able to get all of these, I would think.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
'Seas' (Maria) of the Moon Quiz
- Created Feb 8, 2012 in Science
- Game Plays 32
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →