Can you name the families of birds containing at least one flightless species?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Answers are bird families that include (or included within the last thousand years) at least one species that is or was incapable of flight. The range given is for the flightless species.
- Source: IOC World Checklist (2011)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Flightless Bird Families Quiz
- Created May 20, 2010 in Science
- Game Plays 100
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →