Can you name the countries that can be reached in a straight line (great circle) from Australia?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: great circle routes were plotted at www.acscdg.com
- All these countries can be reached from Australia by travelling by the shortest route (great circle) without hitting other land first. The external territories of Australia are excluded.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
straight to Australia Quiz
- Created Nov 14, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 1,040
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →