Just For Fun
Just For Fun
iPhone & iPad
Follow That Line: The Jungle Book
Can you pick the line that follows the given dialogue from 'The Jungle Book'?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Criteria Countries (Africa)
Highest Grossing R Rated Mov...
A Song of Ice and Fire Logic...
US Cities: North to South
Word Ladder: The Great Gatsb...
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and click the correct answers below
Follow That Line: A Christmas Story
This will take brains, not brawn.
Now, look. It's like this, little britches. All you gotta do is...
You eat ants?
- Hello. What are you doing?
- Shh. Drillin'.
- Can I do it, too?
- Now believe me, kid, I...
- You're just like... like old Bagheera!
'How do you think he will... ' What do you mean how do you think he will survive... He's with me, ain't he? And I'll learn him all I know.
Now here's your part of the deal, cuz. Lay the secret on me of Man's Red Fire.
Mowgli, don't you realize that you're a human?
This spot where Baloo fell will always be a hallowed place in the jungle, for there lies one of nature's noblest creatures.
[Meanwhile, Baloo wakes up after being knocked unconscious]
[sees the girl]
- Look. What's that?
- Oh, it's the man-village.
- No, no. I mean that.
- What do they call you?
- His name is Mowgli, and I'm taking him back to the man village.
- Baloo, birds of a feather should flock together. You wouldn't marry a panther now, would you?
- I don't know.
[after the girl from the man village drops her jug of water]
- She did that on purpose!
- I jabbed with my left, then I swung with a right, and then I...
[Bagheera becomes exasperated]
- Oh, for the last time, what happened to Mowgli?
- Run? Why should I run?
- Why should you run? Is it possible that you don't know who I am?
- Dear, haven't you forgotten something?
- Nonsense, Winifred, old girl. An elephant never forgets.
Keep it down! You're gonna wake little buddy. He's had a big day. It was a sockeroo.
But... but the man-cub is... is like my own son. Surely he's entitled to the protection of the pack.
[trying to get Mowgli to look into his eyes]
Let me look at you.
You don't want me to look at you?
- You... you don't mean... Oh, no. Baloo.
- Now, now. I know how you feel. But you must remember, Mowgli.
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Sep 23, 2013
Follow That Line
Top Games Today in Movies
Highest Grossing R Rated Movie...
Highest Grossing PG-13 Movies ...
Star Wars Crawl (Episode II)
Movie Cast Match (2000)
Top Games with Similar Tags
Top User Games in Movies
Harry Potter Characters
Harry Potter Murder Mystery (l...
Trivia 20: Disney's Frozen
3 Movies, 1 Missing Word
HIDE THIS WARNING
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →