Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
Follow That Line: The Jungle Book
Can you pick the line that follows the given dialogue from 'The Jungle Book'?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Movie Set in a Single Day
Hello World Languages
Jenny's Phone Number
Big 4 Sport Positions Blitz
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and click the correct answers below
Follow That Line: A Christmas Story
This will take brains, not brawn.
Now, look. It's like this, little britches. All you gotta do is...
You eat ants?
- Hello. What are you doing?
- Shh. Drillin'.
- Can I do it, too?
- Now believe me, kid, I...
- You're just like... like old Bagheera!
'How do you think he will... ' What do you mean how do you think he will survive... He's with me, ain't he? And I'll learn him all I know.
Now here's your part of the deal, cuz. Lay the secret on me of Man's Red Fire.
Mowgli, don't you realize that you're a human?
This spot where Baloo fell will always be a hallowed place in the jungle, for there lies one of nature's noblest creatures.
[Meanwhile, Baloo wakes up after being knocked unconscious]
[sees the girl]
- Look. What's that?
- Oh, it's the man-village.
- No, no. I mean that.
- What do they call you?
- His name is Mowgli, and I'm taking him back to the man village.
- Baloo, birds of a feather should flock together. You wouldn't marry a panther now, would you?
- I don't know.
[after the girl from the man village drops her jug of water]
- She did that on purpose!
- I jabbed with my left, then I swung with a right, and then I...
[Bagheera becomes exasperated]
- Oh, for the last time, what happened to Mowgli?
- Run? Why should I run?
- Why should you run? Is it possible that you don't know who I am?
- Dear, haven't you forgotten something?
- Nonsense, Winifred, old girl. An elephant never forgets.
Keep it down! You're gonna wake little buddy. He's had a big day. It was a sockeroo.
But... but the man-cub is... is like my own son. Surely he's entitled to the protection of the pack.
[trying to get Mowgli to look into his eyes]
Let me look at you.
You don't want me to look at you?
- You... you don't mean... Oh, no. Baloo.
- Now, now. I know how you feel. But you must remember, Mowgli.
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
Follow That Line: Monty Python/Holy Grail
Follow That Line: Ghostbusters
Follow That Line: Star Wars
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Sep 23, 2013
Follow That Line
Top Games Today in Movies
Movie Set in a Single Day
Pixar Movies: Then to Now
Progressively Harder Movie Posters
Movies of 1986
Top Games with Similar Tags
Follow That Lyric: Disney Songs
Follow That Line: Skyrim Quotes
Follow That Line: The Sandlot
Follow That Line: Shrek
Top User Games in Movies
Clickable Oscar Winner Minefield
Movie Cast Match
Disney Villains Death Row
Star Wars Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-15 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →