Just For Fun
Just For Fun
iPhone & iPad
Can you pick the line that follows the given dialogue from 'Monty Python's Life of Brian'?
Click the matching answer button below
Follow That Line: Rush Hour
This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Popular Trivia Games Today
23 Ways Not to Say 'Mile'
1-50 in 60
US Cities: North to South
Pick Which Color?
Mysterious Matching Logic Puzzle
Word Ladder: Looping Week Days
Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?
Apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
[a line of prisoners files past a jailer]
We were led by a star.
- I'm not the Messiah!
- Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.
- What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!
- What you mean 'could be worse'?
- Well, you could be stabbed.
- Stabbed? Takes a second. Crucifixion lasts hours. It's a slow, horrible death.
- Third person plural present indicative, 'they go'.
- But, 'Romans, go home' is an order. So you must use...?
[He twists Brian's ear]
- 'Naughtius Maximus'.
- Centuwion, do we have anyone of that name in the gawwison?
- No, sir. I think it's a joke, sir... like 'Sillius Soddus' or...
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble; give a whistle, and this'll help things turn out for the best. And…
- Who are you?
- We are three wise men.
- What are you doing creeping around a cow shed at two o'clock in the morning?
- The Messiah! The Messiah! Show us the Messiah!
- There's no Messiah in here.
- Oh lay off, I've had a hard time!
- You've had a hard time?
[trying to hear Jesus' sermon on the mount]
Oh, it's blessed are the MEEK!
- He was a centurion in the Roman army.
- You mean you were raped?
- It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.
- But you can't have babies. Where's the fetus going to gestate?
We are the Judean People's Front crack suicide squad! Suicide squad, attack!
[They all stab themselves]
- Okay, sir, my final offer: half a shekel for an old ex-leper?
- Did you say 'ex-leper'?
- I think it was 'Blessed are the cheesemakers'.
- Aha, what's so special about the cheesemakers?
- Obviously it's not meant to be taken literally.
- Look, I don't think it should be a sin, just for saying 'Jehovah'.
- You're only making it worse for yourself!
- Making it worse? How can it be worse?
[Brian is explaining why there's a crowd outside their house]
They must have just popped by!
Reg, our glorious leader and founder of the PFJ, will be co-ordinating the assailant at the drain heighin.
Lark's tongues! Wren's livers! Chaffinch's brains! Jaguar's earlobes! Wolve's nibble chips!
HIDE THIS WARNING
You might also like these games:
Follow That Line: The Simpsons I
Follow That Line: Monty Python/Holy Grail
Follow That Line: Arrested Development
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Follow That Line: Life of Brian Quiz
Created May 14, 2013 in
Game Plays 1,612
Verify your account
to favorite or nominate a game
Monty Python Quizzes
Movie Quotes Quizzes
Follow That Line Quizzes
Friend Scores and Standings
Loading friend results....
Top Games Today in Movies
Middle Earth Location by Image
Top Games with Similar Tags
Follow That Lyric: Disney Song...
Follow That Line: Monty Python...
Follow That Line: Arrested Dev...
Follow That Lyric: Song Titles
Top User Games in Movies
Star Wars Who Wants to Be a Mi...
Fire in Movies (Slideshow)
Famous' Top 5 Favorite Films
'Sorting tHat' Blitz: Movie Ti...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-13 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →