report this ad
Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
Follow That Line: Life of Brian
Can you pick the line that follows the given dialogue from 'Monty Python's Life of Brian'?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Smallest Countries of Asia per Letter Minefield
151 Original Pokémon
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
Disney Sorting Gallery IV
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
Follow That Line: Rush Hour
Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?
Apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
[a line of prisoners files past a jailer]
We were led by a star.
- I'm not the Messiah!
- Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.
- What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!
- What you mean 'could be worse'?
- Well, you could be stabbed.
- Stabbed? Takes a second. Crucifixion lasts hours. It's a slow, horrible death.
- Third person plural present indicative, 'they go'.
- But, 'Romans, go home' is an order. So you must use...?
[He twists Brian's ear]
- 'Naughtius Maximus'.
- Centuwion, do we have anyone of that name in the gawwison?
- No, sir. I think it's a joke, sir... like 'Sillius Soddus' or...
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble; give a whistle, and this'll help things turn out for the best. And…
- Who are you?
- We are three wise men.
- What are you doing creeping around a cow shed at two o'clock in the morning?
- The Messiah! The Messiah! Show us the Messiah!
- There's no Messiah in here.
- Oh lay off, I've had a hard time!
- You've had a hard time?
[trying to hear Jesus' sermon on the mount]
Oh, it's blessed are the MEEK!
- He was a centurion in the Roman army.
- You mean you were raped?
- It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.
- But you can't have babies. Where's the fetus going to gestate?
We are the Judean People's Front crack suicide squad! Suicide squad, attack!
[They all stab themselves]
- Okay, sir, my final offer: half a shekel for an old ex-leper?
- Did you say 'ex-leper'?
- I think it was 'Blessed are the cheesemakers'.
- Aha, what's so special about the cheesemakers?
- Obviously it's not meant to be taken literally.
- Look, I don't think it should be a sin, just for saying 'Jehovah'.
- You're only making it worse for yourself!
- Making it worse? How can it be worse?
[Brian is explaining why there's a crowd outside their house]
They must have just popped by!
Reg, our glorious leader and founder of the PFJ, will be co-ordinating the assailant at the drain heighin.
Lark's tongues! Wren's livers! Chaffinch's brains! Jaguar's earlobes! Wolve's nibble chips!
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
Follow That Line: Dr. Seuss
Follow That Line: The Sandlot
Follow That Line: Shrek
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Follow That Line
Top Games Today in Movies
Movie Title Jobs Match
Animated Movie Taglines
'Twin' Movies at the Box Office
Keep Calm and Go to the Movies
Top Games with Similar Tags
Follow That Line: Titanic
Follow That Line: Star Wars
Follow That Line - LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring
Follow That Line: Monty Python/Holy Grail
Top User Games in Movies
Harry Potter Characters
Movies Venn Diagram
Disney Song Spree
I Can Do It Alone: Solo Dances in Movies
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →