Can you name the countries that are intersected by these lines of latitude and longitude?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- The line must hit land to count. Going through a body of water claimed by a country, even if it is between two parts (eg--two islands) won't count.
- Note: 48°24'53"N is arguably the longest stretch of land on which you can walk perfectly E-W without crossing any body of water (excluding crossing rivers/streams).
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Linear Countries Quiz
- Created Jun 5, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 152
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →