Can you name the World Series champions in reverse chronological order?
- Answers MUST be guessed in order
- Source: ESPN
- If you're going to write in the city with the team (e.g. Oakland A's) than you must write the city the team was in when the team won the Series.
- For instance, if the Kansas City A's ever won a World Series, then "Oakland A's" would not be accepted. But "A's" is fine.
- Also try: How Far Does Your Memory Extend? Super Bowl
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
How Far Does Your Memory Extend? World Series Quiz
- Created Nov 27, 2013 in Sports
- Game Plays 319
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →