Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
- Some of the clues in this puzzle are lies. If a clue is lying, then all sentences within that clue must be false. Similarly if a clue is not a lie, all its sentences must be true.
- All boxes contain a number between 1 and 7.
- Adjacent includes diagonals.
- A cell's column number is the position of its letter in the alphabet.
- It's a little tricky at times, but no guessing is required to solve this puzzle (see source or comments for solution).