Can you name the First Ladies who were not married to the President?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: White House - First Ladies
- These women served as hostess because the President was not married, his wife had passed, or she was incapable of serving. Note that the president's surname is accepted only if they had the same name.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
First Ladies Minus the Mrs. Quiz
- Created Dec 18, 2010 in History
- Game Plays 194
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →