Can you name the elements whose chemical symbols are the full name's first two letters?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Chemicool Periodic Table
- Seaborgium is an example of an element whose chemical symbol (Sg) is the full name's 1st and 7th letters. This quiz asks for elements with chemical symbols consisting of their 1st and 2nd letters.
- Also try: First-and-Third-Letter Chemical Symbols
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Uncreative Chemical Symbols Quiz
- Created Jun 7, 2012 in Science
- Game Plays 25
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →