Can you name the elements whose chemical symbols are the full name's first and third letters?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Roentgenium is an example of an element whose chemical symbol (Rg) is the full name's 1st and 6th letters. This quiz asks for elements with chemical symbols consisting of their 1st and 3rd letters.
- Source: Chemicool Periodic Table
- Also try: Uncreative Chemical Symbols
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
First-and-Third-Letter Chemical Symbols Quiz
- Created Jun 7, 2012 in Science
- Game Plays 23
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →