Can you name the countries by their unique conventional long form names?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: CIA World Factbook
- The conventional long form name is the longest English-language name approved by the US Board on Geographic Names. For example, the long form name for Germany is the 'Federal Republic of Germany'.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Countries by Unique Long Form Name Quiz
- Created Feb 15, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 94
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →