Can you name the countries and their capitals where neither has any repeated letters?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- A country and its capital can have letters in common, just as long as neither have two or more of them. A "*" on an answer means it is one of three answers where there are no common letters.
- Source: Quiz by Otacon on isogram countries
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Isogram (no repeated letters) countries and capitals Quiz
- Created Mar 21, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 173
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →