Can you name the country adjectives from their letter change clues?
- Click any empty Letter change or Country adjective to answer for that location
- e.g. Chinese is the adjective for China, so the clue for "Chinese" would be "-a +ese", which is how you get from "China" to "Chinese". Unique patterns only, see comments for further details.
- Also try: Geographic Demonyms
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Country Adjectives by Letter Change Quiz
- Created Feb 23, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 450
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →