Can you name the Competitors for the Scottish Crown, 1290?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Competitors for the Crown of Scotland
- King Alexander died in 1286 leaving Scotland in the hands of a young queen who died on her voyage to Scotland four years later. Can you name the 14 people who claimed the throne after her death?
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Competitors for the Scottish Crown, 1290 Quiz
- Created Aug 17, 2010 in History
- Game Plays 29
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →