Can you name the unratified Constitutional amendments proposed by Congress?
- Click any empty Information or Topic to answer for that location
- Source: Unratified amendments
- Congress has proposed a total of 33 Constitutional amendments since 1789. 27 of those have been ratified, but six others failed to receive the required assent of 3/4ths of the states.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Unratified Constitutional amendments Quiz
- Created Oct 8, 2010 in History
- Game Plays 33
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →