Can you name the MLB Catchers who played less than 100 games in 10 or more seasons?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Baseball Reference
- Asterisk denotes more than one stint with team.
Although some players may have been starters for one or more seasons, they all had at least 10 seasons as a backup / platoon catcher.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Baseball's Backup Backstops Quiz
- Created Aug 5, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 51
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →