Can you name the populations of these countries to the nearest million(or without rounding the millions place)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: CIA World Factbook
- EXAMPLE: Spain's population is 40,548,753. Both "41," as the closest million, and "40," as the number of millions there actually are would be accepted.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Know Your Populations Per Continent Quiz
- Created Jul 13, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 581
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →