Can you name the 5 most populous cities of the southwest US that contain each letter?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: citypopulation.de
- Only cities towns, villages with a population 50,000+. NO unincorporated areas.
- For the purposes of this quiz, the "southwest US" is comprised of: Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Nevada and Hawaii.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Populous Southwest US Cities (Containing A-Z) Quiz
- Created Jan 11, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 133
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →