Can you name the 5 most populous cities of the northeast US that contain each letter?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Only cities, towns and villages with over 50,000 people are accepted. NO townships, unincorporated areas or CDPs are considered.
- For the purposes of this quiz, the 'North East' is comprised of: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York and New Jersey.
- Source: citypopulation.de
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Populous Northeast US Cities (Containing A-Z) Quiz
- Created Jan 1, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 165
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →