Can you name the 5 most populous cities of the east-central US that contain each letter?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: citypopulation.de
- Only cities with 50,000+ people are included. NO townships or unincorporated areas are included.
- For the purposes of this quiz, 'east-central US' is comprised of: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Delaware, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia and Indiana.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Populous East-Central US Cities (Containing A-Z) Quiz
- Created Jan 1, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 92
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →