Can you name the numbers 1-16 in the square so that wach row, column, and diagonal add up to 34 (SEE NOTE)*?
- Click any empty 34! or to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Each number 1-16 is used, with no repeats.
- ****IMPORTANT**** The first number has been provided. As there are two ways to solve, I will eliminate one possibility. The number in the top right is larger than that in the bottom left.
- Source: Everything adds up to 34.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →