report this ad
Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
Follow That Line: Psych
Can you pick the rest of the quote from the TV show 'Psych'?
Updated Apr 17, 2015
151 Original Pokémon
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
Anything but Big 4 Teams
Criteria Countries (Europe)
Criteria Countries (North America)
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
Psych Theme Song
- Good morning detectives, I'm collecting money for the Policeman's ball.
- We don't have balls.
Or perhaps you're referring to my license to kill. Revoked. Trouble at the Kazakhstan border. I'd give you the details but then I'd have to kill you,
- Hey, we found prints.
- Was he in a red Corvette?
- Under the cherry moon?
I thought I told you no.
I need to get something off my chest.
Remember, Dad, you treat a woman like a person, then a princess, then a goddess, then
I'm Shawn Spenstar and this is my partner, Gus 'TT' Showbiz.
- Brazilian airport codes. How do you know that?
- I lived in an airport for a month, Gus.
- I'm a man of untold mystery. That's why my friends call me G.
- Ha. That's funny.
[leans in very closely] Are you busy on Saturday?
Gus, don't be exactly
- I had no idea you were so serious about bowling.
- Quite serious, quite serious.
Besides, this is a real-life television studio, Gus. What could be better?
-There is a Lieutenant Crunch here to see you.
I can't spend the night in the museum. I don't have my toothbrush, I don't have my multivitamins, and oh yeah,
- Shawn? What the heck are you doing here?
- I should ask you the same question.
- I work here!
- How much further to this place?
- Fifty, sixty miles.
- Sixty miles? And you didn't get me a donut?
- Dude. Some guy in a wolf costume with a light saber just said 'hi' to you.
- I don't know that guy.
- He looked right at you.
- He was mistaken.
- He said, 'Hi, Gus.'
- Are you crazy?
- I wouldn't say crazy.
- The important thing is that you got your cover story.
- Actually, it's page 64.
- I have a foolproof plan that solves the case and gives the chief all the credit.
- What is it?
- Actually, all I have is the phrase 'I have a foolproof plan.'
How can you tell someone's a compulsive liar?
- Dont you watch the news?
- I can't watch Channel 8 anymore. Lloyd Lansing wears a toupee.
- Do you want to know my process?
- Well, it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
Follow That Line: Ghostbusters
Sitcoms by Opening Line II
You'd Hear It on That Game Show
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Follow That Line
Top Games Today in Television
FX Show by Image
Criteria TV: HIMYM vs. Friends
Clickable Simpsons Quotes
Top Games with Similar Tags
Follow That Line: The Simpsons I
Follow That Line: The Simpsons II
Sitcoms by Opening Line
Follow That Line: Arrested Development
Top User Games in Television
Sons of Anarchy Theme Song Clicky-oke
Simpsons Logic Puzzle
151 Original Pokemon by Picture
Quick Pick: Emmy Lead Drama Actor Winners (1975-1984)
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →